Saturday, January 22, 2011

Lil' Artgirlsies Fancy....


I recently drew my little niece Emilie a picture of her favorite storybook character, "Fancy Nancy" for her birthday. Except, I replaced the name Nancy with hers! She loved it...here it is, with colorful glitter and lace fabric cut out and applied on the legs for tights. And here is Miss Fancy Emilie herself with a friend at her brother's hockey game at Yale rink, wearing her lovely Tula skirt that she also adores!!!

I also made Emilie's sis Olivia a picture of Hello Kitty that now hangs on the wall of her bedroom, welcoming her by saying....

!!!!!! Liv and I are here wearing our matching Tula skirts...this was a fun lil photoshoot. I love my lil' artgirlsy nieces!!!!!!


If anyone would like a drawing similar to these, I do custom orders/drawings...these would make really great, unique gifts for children, on paper, or even on walls. Please ask if interested.

Thanks!
xoxo
Artgirlsy
artgirlsy@hotmail.com

No comments:

My photo
A creator on many different artistic paths, this site serves as a fusion of all my art-lusions.
Custom Search

Followers