Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Home is Where the Art Is



I know, I haven't posted in awhile. I haven't created in awhile...or have I? The thing is, I've been busy, mastering the art of french cooking! I've been inspired by the great Julia Child, after seeing the movie Julie & Julia, starring Meryl Streep and Amy Adams. My boyfriend bought me the great 700 page cookbook and we've been eating gourmet delicacies ever since! I just completed my second fruit tart, something that I would always get at a special cafe in my college days in downtown Burlington, Vermont and later when I traveled to Paris at the Boulangeries et Patisseries. Mmmm... I am becoming quite the cuisine artist...I have a full belly, happy man and am finally filling out a bit!

No comments:

My photo
A creator on many different artistic paths, this site serves as a fusion of all my art-lusions.
Custom Search

Followers