Monday, December 13, 2010

Custom Order


Just trying on a pair of custom made earrings for a rock n' rolla gal who requested all black and silver, very BIG and Gibson guitar picks, specifically. She shops at "1616 Cahuenga" all the time and wanted some ArtgirlsY Jewelsy when she got a glimpse of those feather danglies!

A custom order is most definitly an option, by going into the shop on Cahuenga, or by emailing Jamia (Artgirlsy) directly: artgirlsy@hotmail.com

Usually, they are $35 a pair, at 1616 Cahuenga boutique, and may cost a bit less if you go directly through artgirlsy, via email or the Artgirlsy etsy shop which may be a little out of date right now...I've been focusing more on updating the blog lately...I'm sorry for that. Check here often for more, and hopefully, within the next few weeks I will spend some time on updating my etsy shop. Thank you!

No comments:

My photo
A creator on many different artistic paths, this site serves as a fusion of all my art-lusions.
Custom Search

Followers