Monday, December 20, 2010

Ostrich and Muppets

Experimenting with layering many different types of feathers here...a bit of a new style...would look good in very full, wavy or curly hair...as my friend Aijia Lise says, "the bigger the hair, the closer to God"...she now owns the top green and brown pair. Hopefully, I'll have pix of those to post soon. In the meantime, check out her music...this girl is amazing. I'm on the east coast now, but I know..."It rained in LA" -her song is the biz...check the vid at the bottom. I LOVE this girl....I'm a believer...she has such a good vibe and energy and her music is smooth and soulful. Everytime it rains in LA I sing this!!!!



No comments:

My photo
A creator on many different artistic paths, this site serves as a fusion of all my art-lusions.
Custom Search

Followers